Show Launches Oldest Whisky Mortlach 75YO, New High Roller Day
ATLANTA, GA xxxxx – The Universal Whisky Experience, the world’s first luxury whisky tasting show, is scheduled for March 2- 5, 2016 at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Founded six years ago by real estate developer and whisky enthusiast Mahesh Patel, the memorable experience is now a four-day destination event with exclusive tastings of the world’s finest whiskies for connoisseurs and collectors alike, and intimate opportunities to mingle with Master Distillers and Blenders. This year’s show will include special surprises to celebrate the 6th anniversary of this event.
“Whisky enthusiasts value curated experiences as well as rarity and exclusivity, says Patel. “For this year’s event, one of the highlights is the exclusive launch of the world’s oldest whisky Mortlach 75YO by Gordan & Macphail, a new High Roller Day, epicurean evenings, and a new Whisky speed dating event” he added.
Brand Master Classes hosted by Master Distillers and Blenders will be held Friday, March 4th before the Nth 2016 tasting show where they will share experiences, knowledge, and rare sips with guests.
Guests can enjoy a menu of one of a kind experiences, including:
• A walk-around tasting featuring the world’s most distinguished and coveted whiskies
• New High Roller Day to be held Thursday, March 3rd features Private Suite tastings for the High Roller Super Pours, the rare “Super Pours” representing whiskies valued at more than $ 3,000 a dram
• Exclusive Brand Master Classes hosted by Master Distillers and Blenders on Friday, March 4th before the Nth 2016 tasting show including a Johnny Walker Blending Experience as well as Master Classes on Saturday, March 5
• An exclusive Glenlivet Whisky Dinner at Joel Robuchon restaurant at MGM Grand will kick-off the four-day Universal Whisky Experience in Las Vegas
• New High Roller Whisky speed dating event at Tableau restaurant at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
• New highlights from brands and launches at the show include Bespoke Spirits introduction of Prometheus
• Intimate access to meet the makers of the best whiskies in the world
This year’s event will also showcase some of the world’s most expensive bottles of scotch. Total value of whiskey that will be showcased are estimated over $3 Million.
Guests can select from three weekend experience levels:
• High Roller Experience –Thursday, March 3 – March 5 at $2,495.00. The premium package includes exclusive access to all show event and tastings including: New High Roller Day on Thursday, March 3rd with Private Suite Tastings and Exclusive High Roller Super Pours, Private Events with other High Rollers, One-on-one meetings with brand ambassadors, Whisky Speed Dating event at Tableau restaurant, All Super Pours at the Nth 2016 main tasting show, Nth 2016 Show and Gourmet Dinner Event, Master Classes, Unparalleled High Roller Gift Bag.
• Connoisseur Experience – Friday, March 4 at $525.00. Guests seeking a high-touch experience with a few extra indulgences without going over the top will enjoy the main tasting show, hors d’oeuvres, and opportunity to attend a special event on Friday, March 4.
• The Companion Experience – Friday, March 4 at $295.00. Companions can enjoy the show for the Experience on Friday, March 4. Instead of whisky they can enjoy premium red and white wines, Champagne, hors d’oeuvres, and receive a souvenir Glencairn engraved champagne flute.
“The Universal Whisky Experience is one-of-a-kind access to sips of rare whiskies, often poured by the Master Distiller himself,” says Patel. “The event provides a forum for whisky enthusiasts and collectors to trade notes on their own purchases and collections,” he said. Complete program information and ticket sales can be found at www.universalwhiskyexperience.com.
About The Universal Whiskey Experience:
The Universal Whisky Experience was founded by C.E.O. Mahesh Patel, a successful commercial real estate developer in Atlanta, Georgia. Patel’s great passion in life is whisky, namely “Scotch” whisky. A connoisseur and enthusiast, he frequently attends exclusive whisky events and gatherings both domestically and abroad. He is an avid collector of fine and rare whiskies. Mahesh found a need in the marketplace and leveraged his special relationships to create The Universal Whisky Experience, the world’s most luxurious whisky event.
Laura Baddish, The Baddish Group
212 221 7611, ext. 304; firstname.lastname@example.org