Terms & Conditions
Malt Marketing – UK Website Terms and Conditions
The term Malt Marketing or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Toad Hall Glendevon, Dollar, Clackmannanshire, FK14 7JY. Our company registration number is SC434743, Edinburgh, Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This Privacy Statement is to keep you informed about what information we hold about you and what we do with your information.
Who We Are
Malt Marketing (Maltmarketing.com) The term Malt Marketing or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Toad Hall Glendevon, Dollar, Clackmannanshire, FK14 7JY. Our company registration number is SC434743, Edinburgh, Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
What Information We Collect About You?
We collect information about you when you register with us, or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback or participate in competitions. Website usage information is also collected using cookies.
What We Do With Your Information
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, deliver a high quality service, and if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We may use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
Malt Marketing (Maltmarketing.com) will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
In processing your order, we may send your details to and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact: email@example.com
Access To Your Information and Corrections
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address provided at the end of this policy. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the sites above tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. Some features of our website may not work as a result.
How To Contact Us
Post: Malt Marketing
Howden Hall Court